Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feel free to post your Christian views here on the comments forum


Hello once again to all my friends and readers of this blog I have created. I created this blog to get everyone acquainted with my books that have been published.

Now I would like to extend it a little further by adding my comments on my faith to it.

My books represent the best part of who I am and I pray that my love of Jesus Christ comes through them so that you might want to know Him as I do.

Without Him I am nothing, but with Him all good things are possible for me and for you!

I feel time is getting short and whether the end of time comes as we know it for all of us or whether the end comes first for you and or for me individually we need to be ready to meet our maker. Make your peace calling and election sure for Heaven, I already have.

I am so blessed because my husband and my two children and their spouses have all been born again. Nothing in this world even worldly fame over published books can ever compare to the glorious knowledge that we are Heaven bought and Heaven bound.

Please do not allow my country way of talking or explaining my views keep you from posting your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that each person has an allotted time on this earth, and during that time choices must be made. One choice brings us Eternal Life, while the other brings eternal separation. Our salvation is only a breath and a heartbeat away. No one knows how many years we are allotted – how many moments of life we have. The final moment will come to all of man and womankind when this earthly life is spent – when your lungs cease to breathe and your heart is silent. Will your spirit be in the bosom of God, or rotting in the grave awaiting the Judgment and Second Death?



The following is an excerpt from my book IS IT NOW? The End of Days!

In Matthew C. 25 V. 1 to 12, Jesus warns us that when the call comes from heaven. Your lamp must be lit. Your lamp must shine, in order to find your way in the darkness. You must have the Light of Jesus shining within your hearts. When you call upon the Lord for Salvation, His light will shine in you. The oil of our heart’s lamp is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. “Are we in the midnight hour of God’s clock,” as Franklin Graham said? When you hear that midnight cry, will your light be shining brightly, for the Lord to see? Will you even hear the call from Heaven when God sounds the trumpet? The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand and the clock is striking twelve. Are you ready? JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE! NO ONE COME UNTO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH JESUS CHRIST! That Trumpet call is the call of the RAPTURE! That MIDNIGHT CRY will soon be heard around the world. Will your ears be OPEN? WILL YOU HEAR THE CALL?

COME LORD JESUS COME!
BLESSED SAVIOR!



Yes! We should be ready at all times. Sure the Rapture will come when we least expect it, and so does death. There are no second chances when Death closes our eyes, stills our breath, and silences the heart.

Nancy Lee Shrader, Author:
IS IT NOW? The End of Days! ISBN 1-4137-8144-6 Release date 03/06/06
IS HE MESSIAH? Messianic Prophecies Revealed! ISBN 1-4241-6499-0 Coming Soon

Anonymous said...

Dear Ken and Meg,

Thank God this world is not the end. We look forward to a new heaven and a new earth.

Your example is beautiful and thanks for it.

Your Friend,


Alice

megpreece said...

A Poem or Song from my Latest book Poems, Prayers and Promsies of AN Appalachian Woman

There's a Light in my Soul
by: Mary Ellen Goble Preece

There 's a Light in my soul and
It guides me where to go,
Down a path that is narrow and straight.

It steers me a way from what is wrong.
In my heart there's a Song, and
It's leading me to that Heavenly Gate.

There's a Light in my soul,
and I want the world to know
the Love of Jesus is living in there.

It's with me when I kneel in prayer,
and even in sleep,
when I am not aware, and
It is leading me to that Heavenly Gate.

There's a Light in my soul,
and I want the world to know,
It gets brighter as I near the end.

It's been with me many, many, years,
through the trials and through the tears,
and though I am fading,
It has never grown dim.

There's a Light in my soul,
and It beckons me to go
to a land shining brighter than day.

It is shining all around my bed,
keeping me warm and keeping me fed,
and It's lifting me to that Heavenly Gate.

Oh, the Light in my soul is taking me to a better, home,
where I'll shout and praise Jesus, forevermore.

I can walk down the Street of Gold,
talk with the dear Saints of Old,
and no suffering or burdens, I'll bear.