Friday, July 13, 2007

BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU VIEW

It is sad that when we view a Blog that is interesting to us, we may have an inclination to view another and what do we find but perhaps something we would not willing go to at all right in our face. So be very careful about viewing Blogs that you have not been invited to view. With my Blog you do not have to worry and that is the way with many, but not all unfortunately. So, choose wisely what you decide to look at and remember one Blog is not attached to another, they are randomly displayed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for visiting my blog just now, and thank you for the kind words.

I do feel overwhelmed at times, but only because I don't always understand my son and the emotional/behavioral problems he has. Today was a particularly bad day for him, and I am thankful we will be seeing his psychologist tomorrow. It's unfortunate that a 5 year old boy even needs a psychologist.

I don't make my living with sewing. It's just something I do on the side (way on the side!). I am actually a freelance writer, and even that is part time. I am very involved with my three kids. They consume the majority of my day, and I feel very fortunate that working is not a necessity. Kids are so important, they are.

Blessings to you!

megpreece said...

Thank-you Melissa for responding. I'm sorry I have been so long getting back to you.

When you have time you should try Helium.com out if you haven't already. It is a great place to write on many topics and you have a possibility of them being picked up by a magazine or paper somewhere. Check my articles out there under Mary E. Preece