Sunday, December 28, 2008

What has taken me so long?



What has taken me so long to get back to this blog? I can't believe it has been over a year since my last post here. Since then I have been a little busy writing though. I have two new books this year. One came out in the spring and this December my second one was released by Publish America. That makes me five books with them. I am very happy.

The titles are as follows in the order they have been published:

In This Valley I Grew, Life on Blacklog and Happy Hollow
Poems, Prayers, and Promises of An Appalachian Woman
Leavin' Sandlick and Speakin' Appalachian
The Truth is in the Light, A laywoman's faith based answers to some of today's questions
Pen St. (is a book of poems, essays, narratives and short stories)

The books above may be purchased at most online major bookstores but if purchased from me you will receive a discount plus a discount on shipping. Email me kksmom55 at yahoo.com









No comments: