Thursday, January 08, 2009

For the past two weeks I have posted much on the questions of sin and whether or not a Christian will still sin. I asked many questions. The answers are all found in God's Holy Book. Never do I want to take away or add to anything He has for us to go by. Paul's letters to the churches are prime examples that he found a little something wrong with members in each one.
In the books of James to Revelation we see the words are to the Christians, who appear to have still committed sins. Sin is not something to be proud of, boast about but to lay before the altar of Jesus and as He sits in His seat of Mercy he will forgive if it is forgiveable.

Hopefully this is my last post on topics of woe is me syndrome for what others have done to us for in God lies the answers and in Him I will put my trust and leave it there. My prayer is that Your will be done Father to spread your love and mercy abroad to all of your children and let us know conclusively that Your Grace is sufficient for us today as it was for Paul nearly 2000 years ago. Amen.

No comments: