Saturday, January 03, 2009

Love Lifts Those Who Believe In Him

God IS Sooooo Good!
A couple posts down I wrote about When God is with us we shouldn't worry who might be against us. For one night this week he came to our house.Just two lonely people in one accord loving the Lord when He made His entrance by way of His Holy Spirit.
He blessed us beyond measure and from that day to this my worries started to subside about the trials we have been going through. The scripture about confessing your faults one to another still does work with some brothers and sisters and it was proven out today when our church restored full fellowship to my husband with no more questions and no contentions. Blessed be the name of the Lord. The days that have followed since Jesus's visit to us have been filled with love and the valley seemed not so low as before. In my heart I could hear singing from my childhood that always lifted me so and it was LOVE LIFTED ME and if you don't know the lyrics I am placing them here and there are sites to hear the sound if you too want to be lifted up. Praise the Lord and Let His Praises Ring True Forever and Forever More.

Although our problem was not the need to be saved but the calming of the waves around us and it is wonderful to feel peace that passes all understanding.

Love Lifted Me

I was sinking deep in sin, far from the peaceful shore,Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more,But the Master of the sea, heard my despairing cry,From the waters lifted me, now safe am I.
Love lifted me!Love lifted me!When nothing else could helpLove lifted me!
All my heart to Him I give, ever to Him I'll clingIn His blessèd presence live, ever His praises sing,Love so mighty and so true, merits my soul's best songs,Faithful, loving service too, to Him belongs.
Love lifted me!Love lifted me!When nothing else could helpLove lifted me!
Souls in danger look above, Jesus completely saves,He will lift you by His love, out of the angry waves.He's the Master of the sea, billows His will obey,He your Savior wants to be, be saved today.
Love lifted me!Love lifted me!When nothing else could helpLove lifted me!

No comments: